Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place®! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our Personal Training department by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
The Personal Trainer’s focus is on helping the member “Get to a Healthier Place®” by employing both Anytime Fitness and the personal trainer’s creative approach. Each member will receive an initial fitness consultation that will set the PT on a path for establishing a 1-1 rapport with the member. With access to a facility that includes any/all types of the latest equipment available, the personal trainer will guide the member to their greatest levels of personal achievement in physical health. Additionally, through best-in-class “Train-the-Trainer” programs, the PT will have access to dozens of hours of continuing education.
What we offer:
- Robust compensation plan for training sold and sessions rendered (large training package are common)
- Guaranteed hourly administrative time plus ongoing commissions
- Benefits for full time employees including medical, dental and vision
- Continuing education credits through Club Connect
- Future career opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations
- Motivate and train the member in a 1:1 and collaborate with group trainers to create live group training environment
- Match Anytime Fitness personal training programs – in conjunction with the Personal Trainer’s expertise – with the member’s goals and abilities
- Conduct fitness consultations to ensure the member’s goals are registered
- Track, monitor and report each member’s progress while working to continue an ongoing personal training regimen with each client
- Successful Personal Trainers continue education of each member and create long-term relationships
- All other duties as assigned
- Current CPR, AED and personal training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as NASM or ACE
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Previous experience with fitness club management software (Club O/S, Club Ready, apps like My Fitness Pal all a plus)
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals
- Desire to continually learn new principles in the areas of training, overall fitness, health and nutrition
- Hands on training and experience in areas such as corrective exercise, post-rehab, and injury prevention, are a plus
31 March 2020
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.