Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place®! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our club by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
Member Experience Manager
An Anytime Fitness Member Experience Manager (MXM) is responsible for helping all members “get to a healthier place.” The MXM serves as a ‘guidance counselor’ to all members of the club, ‘educator and mentor’ for all training staff, and ’strategist’ for owner/manager. The MXM’s ultimate role is to manage the Member Onboarding Process which includes conducting the fitness consultation, determining the right combination of personnel and tools for each member, and managing the retention score to ensure meaningful touch points for the lifetime of the member.
What we offer:
- Robust compensation plan for training sold and sessions rendered (large training package are common)
- Guaranteed hourly administrative time plus ongoing commissions
- Benefits for full time employees including medical, dental and vision
- Future career opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations
- Lead the personal training team and lead member experience at the club
- Follow up on sales leads and build a pipeline of prospective new members
- Actively participate in community-sponsored events and other outside opportunities to promote the club
- Network within the fitness industry and other outside industries to drive recognition and interest in the club
- Give tours to prospective member and enrolling prospects after tour process
- Provide good member service to members and prospective members and assist in resolving issues that arise.
- All other duties as assigned
- Current CPR, AED and personal training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as NASM or ACE
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Previous sales experience, preferably in the fitness industry
- Previous experience with fitness club management software (Club O/S, Club Ready, apps like My Fitness Pal all a plus)
- Desire to be in sales and willing to call prospects and market our club and membership
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals
31 March 2020
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.