We’re looking for vibrant, enthusiastic people committed to changing lives. You know how to have fun and get stuff done – we are in the people business and we care.
Who are we? And why should you work with us?
At Anytime Fitness Bondi Junction, we are a passionate and high performing team who never give up on achieving superior results. We are a family, and as a family we are dedicated to changing people’s lives. That’s why you’ll love joining us!
Our mission is to create personalised, genuine human connections while achieving success for all our members. We are committed to seeing you thrive as part of our Anytime Fitness family and in order to facilitate that success, you will be learning from and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of Australia’s biggest fitness community. Half a million people are changing their lives every day with Anytime Fitness. That’s 500,000 hearts beating as one!
An attractive remuneration package, including above industry award salary plus bonuses will be offered to the successful applicant. We want a career-minded individual in this position who has exceptional customer service skills, an awesome desire to succeed and learn, and understands that hard work will get you there. You will be part of the fitness industry’s most respected and awarded company. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth.
About the role:
As Assistant Club Manager, you are critical to the success of the club as you are responsible for lead generation, driving membership sales and building club culture!
You will be an Anytime Fitness Brand ambassador, with the ability to work flexible rotating hours, including early evenings and Saturdays.
You must be confident on the telephone, have solid sales skills (but we will spend lots of time training you), with a can-do attitude, and be able to work in a team environment. The critical skill is your ability to build rapport and deliver premium level of customer service.
Beyond this, you will be required to:
- Welcome new members, by providing detailed and encouraging on-boarding
- Provide club tours to prospective members
- Establish and maintain an effective referral program
- Maintain accurate sales records
- Be engaging on the telephone e.g. conducting telephone inquiries / follow up calls / answering customer care calls
- Greet members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly and open atmosphere
- Maintain a clean and safe club at all times
- Process cash and card transactions with ease and confidence
- Passion for health and fitness
- Strong customer service ethos, and sales philosophy
- Proven track record in reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Passion for building genuine relationships
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Flexible to work days / early evenings / weekends
- Intermediate computer skills
- Certificate III (desirable)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Police Check
If you are ready to become a part of our Anytime Fitness Family, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your passion and previous skills/experience that align with what we are looking for in the ideal candidate. Please include your earliest start date in your cover letter.
Applications close Monday 28th January 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.