- Commercial fitness industry
- Monitor business opportunities across Queensland
- Manage major accounts and franchise customer models
Amer Sports is the world’s leading sporting equipment company, offering technically advanced products that improve the performance of sports participants. Our major brands include Wilson, Salomon, Arcteryx, Suunto, Atomic and Precor.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, passionate Sales Manager to represent our Precor brand as one in this highly autonomous, dynamic and challenging role servicing our Queensland customer base.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor business opportunities in designated territory.
- Understand individual needs of each gym operators and their primary business objectives with a detailed understanding of the needs of each of the different stakeholders within his / her customers.
- Manage the complex nature of different major accounts and franchise customer models through building genuine win-win relationships.
- Leading the negotiation with key customers on commercial tenders, understanding needs, preparing tender documents and closing the deals.
- Maintain pipeline on Salesforce.com
- Search, develop and maintain relationships with top decision-makers and influencers within the customers and within the industry within the state.
- Work with Business Manager to prepare sales forecasts and reports
- Develop and presents plans, programs and strategies that ensure company meets revenue, profit and market share targets.
- Collect market data to show trends in current market areas and leads to new ideas for untapped market
- Understand the customers’ needs from a service and maintenance perspective and work with the operations team to ensure that the service that customers experience is premium
- Understand the impact of technology on the gym operator and exerciser and understands how you integrate some of the benefits of PRECOR equipment into a sales proposal.
- Understand the nature of PRECOR’s competition in the sector and the changing nature of the needs of the exerciser.
To be considered for this must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Selling skills
- Planning & organizing
- Motivate through communication skills
- Customer service
- Results orientated
- Tender process experience advantageous
- Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work autonomously
- Utilization and analysis of data
Preferred work experience:
- A working knowledge of the commercial fitness, business practices
- Successful sales track record and target achievement
- Experience presenting seminars and sales proposals to customers advantageous
- Worked In franchise business model
- Cold calling
- Understand financing
- Understanding of the different cost components within a sale, ensuring they are maximized for the benefit of the customer and Amer Sports
Reporting to the Business Manager, the successful candidate will join a team orientated and customer focused business. It will be crucial to develop strong relationships within the team and customer base.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate and miss out on this opportunity. Please send applications directly to Peter.Dugmore@amersports.com. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer: Both Male & Female candidates encouraged to apply