We are excited to announce that the opening keynote of the Fitness Industry Technology Summit will be delivered by Katie Forcey from Facebook.
Katie is the lead for Facebook’s Health & Wellness for Australia & New Zealand. Her presentation will be:
Harness the power of Facebook to amplify your brand and grow your business.
In the session Katie will examine how to amplify your brand and grow your business using Facebook’s family of apps and services (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger). She will touch on fitness trends observed on the platforms, include examples of the best content out there, explore the latest and greatest thinking from their strategy & creative teams, and tips and tricks to nurture and connect with your customers, both existing and new. You will leave the session with a view on how to use Facebook’s services to be a more efficient and effective marketer, giving insights into how to make your dollars work harder for you.
Your Fitness Industry Technology Summit registration includes:
- Christmas in July Dinner on July 25th @ 6pm – including a 4 hour drink package;
- Keynote from Katie Forcey from Facebook;
- 9 presentations from experts in technology that makes life easier as a business owner or manager;
- 4 presentations on best business practices for your sales process, billing, retention and building a community;
- 2 presentations from gym owners and how they use technology to enhance member experiences;
- A video presentation – to keep forever – from industry technology guru and president of the Fitness Technology Council, Bryan O’Rourke;
- A video presentation – to keep forever – from social media expert Sam Mutimer on developing influencers to market your business;
- A video presentation – to keep forever – from the best digital marketer in the world who still runs a fitness business, Alan Leach;
- A swag bag of offers to further save money;
- A list of gyms for early morning workouts;
- Discount accommodation at the Park Royal Hotel
- A post event implementation session with me.
It is important to note: no session will be recorded. So if you want this amazing content you have to be there on the 25th & 26th July.
You have to be at this event if you want to improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of your business. And when you do this, you will improve profitability and give yourself more time off!
The Fitness Industry Technology Summit is in Sydney on July 25th & 26th. With limited seating and no session being recorded you cannot afford not to attend! Get yourself along and use our exclusive code ‘active’ to save $100.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.