The resounding answer is peer to peer coaching:
- Tapping into the knowledge and experience of fellow business owners allows you to receive multiple perspectives on business challenges and solutions.
- Truly empathetic support from the same people who are facing the same pain, means you are not alone.
This month in The Fitness Business Podcast’s new show: The Value Proposition, Eddie Tock the President of Rex Roundtables spoke with host, Sarah Pellegrino. They were joined by REX Members:
- Jeff Sanders, CEO of Apex Athletic Clubs
- Lisa Gorsline, President of Corpus Christi Athletic Club.
- Kevin McHugh, COO of Atlantic Club
These 3 members of REX Roundtables expressed the value they have received for their business thanks to this form of business coaching. But it was the personal support that pulls on your heart strings. The deep personal connection and care that members have for each other, shows the difference between REX Roundtables and any other program available in the industry.
You can join a REX Roundtable now and enjoy a Fitness Business Podcast Scholarship
- US #FBPFamily contact Eddie Tock – eddie@REXRoundtables.com
- Australian #FBPFamily contact Justin Tamsett – justin@REXRoundtables.com
- European #FBPFamily contact Fausto Di Giulio – fausto.digiulio@
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.