“For the first time in FILEX Convention history there will be a third keynote address, with Kurt Fearnley three time Paralympic gold medallist and two time Commonwealth Games gold medallist being the 2020 headline keynote speaker,” says FILEX spokesperson.
“Our attendees will have the chance to hear first-hand about Kurt’s challenges and triumphs including how he crawled the 96 kilometre Kokoda Track for charity.”
“This will be the first time that we’ll start each day of FILEX 2020 with the inspiration of an amazing keynote address. We want to bring inspiration and motivation to the lives of people working in our industry, to help to change others’ lives for the better!”
Pre-release tickets for the annual event sold out in record time and with just 150 tickets available for early bird it has never been more important for fitness professionals to secure their tickets early to the Convention.
Here are more reasons why FILEX is a must on your 2020 calendar:
- Listen to the world’s best – global thought leaders and speakers you won’t see anywhere else.
- First time in FILEX history – three keynote addresses so you can start each day with a long lasting spark of inspiration – FILEX is known for its keynote speakers and in 2020 we have three that will blow your mind!
- Choose from over 100 sessions across 12 different strands to maximise your experience.
- Learn new skills and get the latest and greatest information available.
- Find out about the latest training and business concepts from Australia’s most successful fitness leaders.
- Meet and network with new and old friends alike from the fitness industry.
The three-day event, powered by Fitness Australia, offers 12 CECs and begins on Friday 1st and runs through until Sunday 3rd May and is co-located with the Fitness Show B2B. The event is preceded by pre-convention summits on Thursday 30 April with delegates having the option to choose from either the Business Summit or The Ultimate Trainer Summit.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.